- » Pitching Forum > Pitching Workshop
How it works:
- They are practical sessions where the strengths and weaknesses of the selected projects are examined in order to shape their presentation for the Pitching Forum in the most appealing and persuasive way.
- The tutors are international professionals with experience in documentary production and finance.
-The tutors prepare the pitchers for any questions or comments that the Financing Pitching Panel might have.
- Information will be given about the members of Financing Pitching Panel that will take part in the panel as well as the TV channels and companies they work for.
- Attendance is not compulsory, but it is recommended in order to improve the project presentation, and it is almost mandatory for those pitching the project for the first time. Tutors will test their projects.
- Seats are limited.
Dates: Tuesday and Wednesday, January 31st and February 1st 2012
Times: Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m. and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 14 p.m.
Who can attend?
The workshop places are limited and pitchers presenting at Pitching Forum have priority to attend.
DocsBarcelona will offer places as observers for documentary professionals. Those who attend as observers Pitching Workshop are not allowed to work in their own projects.
If you are interested in attending as Pitching Workshop observer, please send an e-mail with the subject PITCHING FORUM OBSERVER at: email@example.com
PITCHING FORUM FEES 2012
|Pitching workshop||€ 190|
|EDN/PRODOCS Member Pitching workshop||€ 170
SPECIAL FEES – Applicable to list of countries below
|Pitching Forum– 1st pitcher||€ 190
|Pitching Forum– 2nd pitcher||€ 95|
The fee includes:
- Working sessions with tutors
- 5 festival screenings or to Master Classes
- Access to Docs on Demand
- Access to After Pitch
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed)
- Coffee breaks and lunches of January 31st and February 1st
List of countries that can avail of the special fee:
• Czech Republic