- » Pitching Forum > Pitching Workshop
Dates: Tuesday and Wednesday 1st and 2nd of February 2011
Times: Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m. and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 14 p.m..
Location: Espai Jove La Fontana, Gracia district of Barcelona (190/192, Gran de Gracia St. - Entrance through C. Santa Rosa)
How it works:
- They are practical sessions where the strengths and weaknesses of the selected projects are examined in order to shape their presentation for the Pitching Forum in the most appealing and persuasive way.
- The tutors are international professionals with experience in documentary production and finance.
-The tutors prepare the pitchers for any questions or comments that the Financing Pitching Panel might have.
- Pitchers will have a chance to rehearse their presentations on stage.
- Information will be given about the members of Financing Pitching Panel that will take part in the panel as well as the TV channels and companies they work for.
- Attendance is not compulsory, but it is recommended in order to improve the project presentation, and it is almost mandatory for those pitching for the first time.
- Places are limited.
PITCHING FORUM FEES 2011
|Pitching workshop||€ 190|
|EDN/PROA Pitching workshop||€ 170
SPECIAL FEES – Applicable to list of countries below
|Pitching Forum– 1st pitcher||€ 190
|Pitching Forum– 2nd pitcher||€ 95|
The fee includes:
- Working sessions with tutors
- Technical checks
- Coffee breaks and lunches of 2nd and 3rd of February
List of countries that can avail of the special fee:
• Czech Republic