- » Els nens perduts del Franquisme
Other films of the section LE DERNIER REPAS
Els nens perduts del Franquisme
Montse Armengou, Ricard Belis
Spain 2002 94'
The generation that lived the Spanish Civil War is now dying out. After the death of the dictator, it would take over 25 years before those affected would begin to speak up for the first time about the death of hundreds of children in the prisons or the disappearance of their own children. The first part focuses on the women who were imprisoned with their children or who gave birth there; and the second is dedicated to the lost children of the regime.
- Screenplay: Montse Armengou, Ricard Belis
- Production: Muntsa Tarrés
- Photography: Walter Ojeda
- Original language: Catalan, Spanish
- Color/B&W: Color
- Original format: Betacam SP
- Production companies: Televisió de Catalunya
- Festivals & Awards: Premi Nacional de Cultura de Catalunya, 2002. Prix Europa (section Current Affairs), 2002. Prix International du Documentaire et du Reportage Méditerranéen (Special Mention), 2003. Amnesty International Film Festival, 2004. UNED and University Carlos III of Madrid (Special Mention Quality TV Program), 2007.
|31-01-2009||17:00||Filmoteca de Catalunya
Hosted by the director
(*) Tickets only in box office
(**) Free Admission