Catalan Film & TV offers Catalan producers the opportunity to meet during a breakfast with a selection of industry professionals made up of commissioning editors, international sales agents, distributors and film funds at DocsBarcelona.
These are informal meetings of 10 – 15 minutes in groups of up to 6 people, to get in touch with potential funders and distributors of the documentary field and share experiences with other attendees.
- Anais Clanet, WIDE House (France)
- Luke Moody, BRITDOC Foundation (UK)
- Michela Pascoli, Slingshot Films (Italy)
- Sebastián Pelayo, SPR (Mexico)
- Jose Rodriguez, Tribeca Film Institute (USA)
- Irena Taskovski, Taskovski Films (UK)
- Nicole Tsien, PBS, POV (USA)
WHERE AND WHEN
Saturday May 28th 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the CCCB.
REGISTRATIONS *Just for Catalan Production Companies
To be able to attend, send an email to email@example.com before May 20th with the following information:
- Name of the person attending
- Production company name
- Which which financers you would like to talk
- Which projects would you talk about