DocsBarcelona holds the Rough Cut Screenings
A space conceived for filmmakers to present their projects at rough cut stage to a selected group of experts who will carry out an assessment and act as consultants.
3 documentaries will be presented privately to a selection of producers, directors, consultors, sales agents and distributors. The goal is to generate creative and constructive discussions that will favour the projects’ entry into the international market.
WHERE AND WHEN
Tuesday May 26th during the evening and Wednesday May 27th in the morning at CCCB.
The selected projects for the Rough Cut Screenings are:
Happiness on the pavement
Director: Wiktoria Szymanska
Poland & UK
To the Amazon
Directors & Producers: Clare Weiskopf & Nicolás Van Hemelryck
With wings and roots
Director & Producer: Christina Antonakos-Wallace
The experts confirmed for the Rough Cut Screenings are:
- Jose Rodriguez from Tribeca Film Institute (USA)
- Louise Rosen de Louise Rosen Ltd. (USA)
- Charlotte Gry Madsen from SVT (Sweden)
- Gitte Hansen from First Hand Films (Switzerland)
- Joan Salvat from TV3 (Spain)
- Àlex Navarro from Europa Creativa Desk-MEDIA Catalunya (Spain)
- Àngela Martínez Head of Audiovisual Department from CCCB (Spain)
If your project is finally selected, the cost to participate at the Rough Cut Screenings is:
|FEE (21% VAT excluded)||FEE (21% VAT**)|
*The fee is for project, the maximum number of people allowed for project is 2.
** Non Spanish European companies or professionals with an intra-community VAT number registered at VIES (Vat Information Exchange System) are not subject to pay 21% VAT.
The fee includes:
- Access as a viewer at the Latin Pitch and the Interactive Pitch
- Access to InterDocsBarcelona conference
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed)
- Access to the Festival screenings
- Access to Master Classes and industry conferences
- Access to networking activities
- Access to “Sebald Variations” exhibition at CCCB