After two InterDocsBarcelona editions, this year DocsBarcelona wants to take a step forward presenting the Interactive Pitch.
The Interactive Pitch will consist on a presentation of 4 interactive projects in front a selection of financers, especially interested in this kind of projects, and DocsBarcelona accredited professionals.
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday 28th of May from 4.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m at the Auditori of CCCB (C/Montalegre, 5, 08001 Barcelona).
*Seats are limited.
Faces of Happiness
Director: Florian Thalhofer
Producer: Lefteris Fylaktos
Director & Producer: Miha Celar
Producer: Nenad Puhovski
Astral Film & Factum Documentary Film Project
Slovenia & Croatia
Director: John Ingle
Artist: Mark Farid
Curator: Nimrod Vardi
Top Secret Trial 837
Director: Jorge Caballero
Producer: Manuel Martinez
Spain & Colombia
- Nicole Tsien from POV (USA)
- Jose Rodriguez from Tribeca Film Institute (USA)
- Bruni Burres from Sundance Documentary Program (USA)
- Adam Gee from Channel 4 (UK)
- Robin Cramp & Alex Nelson from BBC Connected Studio & BBC Taster (UK)
- Guy Spriggs from Ramillas (UK)
- Arnaud Dressen from Honkytonk Films (France)
- Karen Michael from Arte France (France)
- Antonin Lhote from France Télévisions – Nouvelles Ecritures (France)
- Hana Šilarová from Doc Alliance Films (Czech Republic)
- Kenny Kihyung Bae from Korean Broadcaster System (South Korea)
- Olivia Renault from GloboNews (Brazil)
- Sebastián Pelayo from Sistema Público de Radiodifusión Mexicano (Mexico)
- Ram Devineni from Ratapallax (India)
- Arturo Paniagua & Miriam Hernanz del Laboratorio de Innovación Audiovisual de RTVE.es (Spain)
- Ferran Clavell from TV3 (Spain)
- Pere Ortin from Altaïr Magazine (Spain)
The cost to participate at Interactive Pitch is:
|FEE (21% VAT excluded)||FEE (21% VAT**)|
*The fee is for project, the maximum number of people allowed for project is 2.
** Non Spanish European companies or professionals with an intra-community VAT number registered at VIES (Vat Information Exchange System) are not subject to pay 21% VAT.
The fee includes:
- Participation at Interactive Pitch
- Access as a viewer at the Latin Pitch
- Access to InterDocsBarcelona conference
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed).
- Access to the Festival screenings
- Access to Master Classes and industry conferences
- Access to “Sebald Variations” exhibition at CCCB
*Does not include Speed Meetings Workshop
Music Library rewards with €600 cash one of the Interactive Pitch projects. Music Library SFX offers exclusive quality music, all genres and styles, sfx sound and post-production sound services to add value to any type of audiovisual content, with the best rates and conditions: multiplatform core rights covered, worldwide and to always.