DocsBarcelona offers two Industry Conferences addressed at accredited professionals
A selection of industry professionals made up of TV broadcasters, international sales agents, distributors and film funds from the USA, Europe and Latin America will give a presentation of their own profiles as well as offering an outlook on the documentary sector in their territories.
A conference addressed at accredited professionals who wish to get information on finance sources and current programming needs.
- Nicole Tsien from POV (USA)
- Louise Rosen from Louise Rosen Ltd. (USA)
- Charlotte Gry Madsen from SVT (Sweden)
- Gitte Hansen from First Hand Films (Switzerland)
- Bruni Burres from Sundance Documentary Program (USA)
- Kenny Bae from Korean Broadcasting System (Korea)
WHEN & WHERE
Wednesday, May 27th, at 5.30 p.m at the Auditory from the CCCB.
*Seats are limited.
DocsBarcelona is hosting a presentation of the Reus Declaration. This initiative aims to achieve free access to the film archives of NO-DO and Laya Films for the benefit of society, as they contain vital images to explain a certain period in the history of Spain, and yet dissuasive taxes apply to them at present.
The declaration already has the support of the main professional and academic institutions within the audio-visual sector. 177 people and 12 institutions have joined.
The event will be presented:
- Montserrat Bailac, resercher
- Tono Folguera, ProDocs President
- Raquel Xalabarder, UOC teacher
WHEN & WHERE
Tuesady, May 26th, at 7.00 p.m at the Auditory from the CCCB.