Open to projects from Ibermedia countries, as well as the rest of the word but the participant needs to be fluent in Spanish. Programme will accompany along 2020 12 documentary projects in an initial development stage to confer them an international dimension. The ultimate goal is to guide them towards growth, to bring them closer to the international market and give them opportunities sothat they can keep growing, get funding and become great films.
During 2020, 12 projects will be mentored by two experts with a large experience in documentaries. During the festival DOCSBARCELONA 2019, the program will be completed with 4 sessions where different themes will be explored such as: funding sources, branding, contracts, distribution, pitch or marketing, among others.Check the rules
WHEN AND WHERE
- 4 individual online sessions with an expert guiding and supervising the project along 2019.
- Face to face workshop, from the 14th to the 27th of May in Barcelona.
- The registration deadline is FEBRUARY 21st 2018. At 13.00h (UTC/GTM+1).
- The 4th of March we will communicate the selected projects
- A Face to face workshop will take place in Barcelona from the 24th to the 27th of May 2020 during the DocsBarcelona festival.
DO YOU WANT TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT?
To register your project you must fill out this form
You will have to attach a PDF of a maximum of two pages in Spanish. The document will have to have the following information:
- Synopsis and treatment
- Teaser link / project clip and password, if available.
- CV of the production company
- CV of the producer and director
- Global budget and financing plan
- Territories of documentary interest
HEAD OF STUDIES
Director of DocsBarcelona. Executive producer, filmmaker and editor.
He has produced more than 150 documentary films, some of them have been awarded at the Berlinale, selected at Festivals like INPUT or Sundance. Joan Gonzàlez was given the European EDN Award in 2013 for his contribution to the development of the documentary culture in the South of Europe.
- Joan Gonzàlez, (Parallel40 – DocsBarcelona) executive producer and director of DocsBarcelona.
- Claudia Rodríguez Valencia, (Preciosa Media) CEO and specialist in distribution, sales and communication consulting.
- David Matamoros, (ZentropaSpain) CEO,producer and specialist in marketing and film distribution.
- Pau Dueñas, (Morillas) global partner and branding specialist.
- Carlota Planas (Sabatellini & Associats), specialist lawyer in audiovisual rights.
- Àngels Villar, (freelance) specialist in development and executive production of documentaries.
- Josep Maria Aragonès (Antaviana Films) Founder of Antaviana Films. Specialist in visual effects and postproduction.
If your project is selected, the price to participate at CAMPUS DOCSBARCELONA is:
|Fee (21% VAT INCLUDED)|
*The price is per project, maximum participant per project is two persons.
The best project that participates in the DOCSBARCELONA CAMPUS, will receive the DOCSBARCELONA CAMPUS Award, consists of participating directly and free of charge to the Speeds Meeting of the 2021 edition, the main financing activity of DocsBarcelona Industry.
For more information please contact: email@example.com