From directors and producers of Ibermedia countries and Italy with a documentary project in development stage
Open to projects from Ibermedia countries and Italy, the programme will accompany along 2019 12 documentary projects in an initial development stage to confer them an international dimension. The ultimate goal is to guide them towards growth, to bring them closer to the international market and give them opportunities so they can keep growing, get funding and become great films.
WHEN AND WHERE
- 4 of online individual sessions with an expert to guide and supervise the project along 2019.
- Face to face workshop, from 18th to 22th of May in Barcelona.
During 2019, 12 projects will be mentored by two experts with a large experience in documentaries. During the festival DOCSBARCELONA 2019, the programme will be completed with 5 sessions (from 18th to 22th of May) where different themes will be explored such as: funding sources, branding, contracts, distribution, pitch or marketing, among others.
HEAD OF STUDIES
Director of DocsBarcelona. Executive producer, filmmaker and editor.
He has produced more than 150 documentary films, some of them have been awarded at the Berlinale, selected at Festivals like INPUT or Sundance. Joan Gonzàlez was given the European EDN Award in 2013 for his contribution to the development of the documentary culture in the South of Europe.
- Joan Gonzàlez, (Parallel40 – DocsBarcelona) Executive producer and director of DocsBarcelona.
- ClaudiaRodríguez Valencia, (Preciosa Media) CEO and specialist in distribution, marketing and communication consulting.
- David Matamoros, (ZentropaSpain) CEO, producerand specialist in marketing and film distribution.
- Pau Dueñas, (Morillas) global partner and branding specialist.
§ Carlota Planas (Sabatellini& Associats), lawyer specialist in audiovisual rights.
- Mariekevan denBersselaar, (Polar Star Films) head of documentary development and producer.
§ Àngels Villar, (freelance) specialist in documentary development and production.
- JuanCarlos Concha, (Apeman Studio) Trainer, producer and director of animated films. Director of NonStop Animation film festival.
If your project is selected, the price to participate at CAMPUS DOCSBARCELONA is:
– 1.000€ for participant; 2.000 for project. Each project must consist of two people: director and Producer.
The price includes:
- 4 one-to-one online tutoring and face to face workshop in Barcelona.
The IBERMEDIA schoolarship cover accommodation and maintenance in Barcelona, from the 18th to 22nd of May of 2019, as well as the professional accreditation that allows to attend the activities of the Industry and the projections of DocsBarcelona festival.
- The registration deadline is FEBRUARY 21th 2018
- 4th of March we will communicate the selected projects
- Face to face workshop will take place in Barcelona from 18th to 22th of May 2019 during DocsBarcelona fest.
Until 21th February.
One to one online sessions and all the workshops are given in Spanish.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org