The submission of projects has ended. We will publish on this page the projects selected on April 4th!
Latin Pitch: a financing and promotion platform for Latin American documentary projects
The Latin Pitch consists in the presentation of 6 projects from Latin America in front a selection of financers, especially interested in projects from these countries, and DocsBarcelona accredited professionals. After the Latin Pitch, one-on-one meetings are held between projects and financers based on the financers’ requests.
To apply for the Latin Pitch, the project must have a minimum of a 60% of Latin American production and the director must have Latin-American nationality.
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday, May 24th at CCCB.
The one-on-one meetings will take place on Friday, May 25th.
All the pitch presentations will be in English.
The Magic of a Great Project & Pitch Workshop will take place as training for the Latin Pitch
Latin Pitch participants will attend a training workshop to fine tune their projects and pitching skills so to have the best opportunity for a successful meeting with broadcasters and funders, and improve the chances of financing their documentary. .
If your project is selected, the cost to participate at Latin Pitch is:
|FEE (21% VAT included*)|
*The fee is per project, the maximum number of people allowed per project is 2.
The fee includes:
- Participation at the Latin Pitch.
- One-on-one meetings with the panel of financers attending.
- Participation at The Magic of a Great Project & Pitch Workshop.
- Access as a viewer at the Public Pitch and the Interactive Pitch.
- Access to Master Classes, industry conferences and round tables.
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies of the Festival(RSVP needed).
- Access to the Festival screenings: one ticket per film.
- Access to the networking activities.
- Industry Guide including all contacts from the festival participants.