DocsBarcelona holds the Rough Cut Screenings
3 documentaries at a rough cut stage will be presented privately to a selected group of producers, directors, consultants, sales agents and distributors. The goal is to generate creative and constructive discussions that will favour the projects’ entry into the international market.
WHERE AND WHEN
Tuesday May 23rd from 4.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m and Wednesday May 24th from 9.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m at CCCB.
These are the projects selected for the Rough Cut Screenings:
Cachada “The Chance”
Director: Marlén Viñayo
Producers: Marlén Viñayo, André Guttfreund, Ingrid Stalling
La Jaula Abierta, Ideas+Medios, Estudios Churubusco
El Salvador, Mexico
Director: Roberto Salinas
Producer: Natasha Deganello Giraudie
Choreographer: Laura Domingo
5e6, Micro documentaries
Director: Sebastian Saam
Producer: Stefan Gieren
Editor: Regina Baertschi
Fiction 2.0, Story Bay
The confirmed panel of experts until now:
- Inti Cordera, DocsMX (Mexico)
- Chris Hastings, PBS – World Channel (WGBH) (USA)
- Daniel Jariod, DocsBarcelona Programmer (Spain)
- Hanka Kastelicová, HBO Europe (Hungary)
- Esther van Messel, First Hand Films (Switzerland)
- Rada Sesic, Sarajevo Film Festival & Docu Rough Cut Boutique. Filmmaker, festival programmer and film lecturer. (Bosnia and Herzegovina / The Netherlands)
- Muntsa Tarrés, TVC (Spain)
- Debra Zimmerman, Women Make Movies (USA)
If your project is selected, the cost to participate at the Rough Cut Screenings is:
|FEE (21% VAT included*)|
*The fee is for project, the maximum number of people allowed for project is 3.
The fee includes:
- Access as a viewer at the Latin Pitch and the Interactive Pitch.
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed).
- Access to the Festival screenings: one ticket per film.
- Access to Master Classes and industry conferences.
- Industry Guide including all contacts from the festival participants.
- Free entry to “Photobook Phenomenon” exhibition at the CCCB.