Current strategies and trends in the co-productions of interactive and transmedia documentaries
What are the best strategies to follow when submitting a project for financing to an international broadcaster? What are the rules of the game? What kind of projects are the media interested in in the 21st century? In this conversation, professionals from some of the leading broadcasters involved in interactive production such as ARTE, NFB, France Télévisions and SBS will unveil some of their secrets and current production strategies.
Moderated by Arnau Gifreu, this round table will feature the following speakers:
- Annick Jakobowicz, Nouvelles Ecritures & Transmedia department – France
- Louis-Richard Tremblay, National Film Board of Canada – Canada
- Susanna Lotz, Laboratory of Visual Culture (SUPSI), Visions du Réel – Switzerland
- Lili Blumers, Arte France – France
- John-Paul Marin, Special Broadcasting Service (SBS)– Australia
WHEN & WHERE: Tuesday May 23rd from 4.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. – Auditori CCCB.
Free access with Accreditation. Limited seats.