Greatest Hits, Misses & Controversies
Find out how and why documentaries get commissioned and funded by top international decision makers, and see examples of some of their surprise hits, misses, and greatest controversies. A selection of decision makers will provide information about specific documentaries they have invested in as well as providing information about what they are looking for at DocsBarcelona.
The panel will be moderated by Catherine Olsen, International Documentary Consultant and Executive Producer of Passionate 4 Docs.
It’s a panel for accredited professionals who wish to get information on finance sources and current programming needs.
- Chris Hastings, PBS – World Channel (WGBH) (USA)
- Hanka Kastelicová, HBO Europe (Hungary)
- Esther van Messel, First Hand Films (Switzerland)
- Mette Hoffmann Meyer, THE WHY FOUNDATION(Denmark)
- Debra Zimmerman, Women Make Movies (USA)
WHEN & WHERE
Wednesday, May 24th, at 5.00 p.m at the Auditori CCCB.