Interactive Pitch: a financing and promotion platform for interactive and transmedia documentary projects
The Interactive Pitch consists on a presentation of 4 interactive projects in front a selection of financers, especially interested in this kind of projects, and DocsBarcelona accredited professionals. After the Interactive Pitch, one-on-one meetings are held between projects and financers based on the financers’ requests.
WHEN AND WHERE
Wednesday, May 24th from 12.00 p.m to 2.00 p.m at CCCB.
The one-on-one meetings will take place on the same Wednesday, May 24th from 3.00 p.m to 4.30 p.m.
All the pitch presentations will be in English.
The confirmed financers until now are:
- Louis-Richard Tremblay, National Film Board (Canada)
- Annick Jakobowicz, Nouvelles Ecritures, France Télévisions (France)
- Lili Blumers, ARTE France (France)
- Jess Gormley, The Guardian (UK)
- Chris Hastings, PBS – World Channel (WGBH) (USA)
- Alberto Fernández and César Peña, RTVE Lab (Spain)
More to be confirmed soon!
3 out of 4 documentary projects will be selected from the Open Call. The one project remaining will be chosen in collaboration with the documentary festival DocsBarcelona Valparaíso (Chile).
The Interactive Pitch Workshop will take place as a training for the selected projects
Interactive Pitch participants will attend a training workshop to fine tune their projects and pitching skills so to have the best opportunity for a successful meeting with broadcasters and funders, and improve the chances of financing their documentary. The workshop will be led by Susanna Lotz, expert in interactive documentary.
If your project is selected, the cost to participate at Interactive Pitch is:
|FEE (21% VAT included*)|
*The fee is per project, the maximum number of people allowed per project is 2.
The fee includes:
- Participation at the Interactive Pitch.
- One-on-one meetings with the panel of financers attending.
- Participation at the Interactive Pitch Workshop.
- Access as a viewer at the Latin Pitch.
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed).
- Access to the Festival screenings.
- Access to Master Classes and industry conferences.
- Industry Guide including all contacts from the festival participants.
- Free entry to “Photobook Phenomenon” exhibition at the CCCB.
Music Library Award
Music Library rewards with €600 cash one of the Interactive Pitch projects. Music Library SFX offers exclusive quality music, all genres and styles, sfx sound and post-production sound services to add value to any type of audiovisual content, with the best rates and conditions: multiplatform core rights covered, worldwide and to always.