Submit your project up to February 21st!
Campus DocsBarcelona is a new training initiative of DocsBarcelona, led by its director, Joan Gonzàlez. The main objective is to guide and help 12 projects in an initial development stage to confer them an international dimension. The Campus, created with the support of Ibermedia, will be delivered in Spanish and it’s addressed to directors and producers of Ibero-American and Italian origin.
The goal is to prepare the projects to enter the international market through the guidance of experts and specialized professionals that will accompany and give them tools to raise international financing.
The program will consist in 4 Individualized Online Tutorials for each project, led by an experienced professional, wich will take place along 2019 in order to closely follow the development of the project.
Tutorials will be complemented with a week of on-site spezialized theory sessions that will take place from the 18th to 22nd of May in the framework of the 2019 DocsBarcelona Festival.
Participants of Campus DocsBarcelona will also benefit from an accreditation to attend industry activities and festival screenings, to complement the development of their projects.
Some experts that will participate in the project are:
- Joan Gonzàlez, (Parallel40 – DocsBarcelona) Executive producer and director of DocsBarcelona.
- ClaudiaRodríguez Valencia, (Preciosa Media) CEO and specialist in distribution, marketing and communication consulting.
- David Matamoros, (ZentropaSpain) CEO, producerand specialist in marketing and film distribution.
- Pau Dueñas, (Morillas) global partner and branding specialist.
§ Carlota Planas (Sabatellini& Associats), lawyer specialist in audiovisual rights.
- Mariekevan denBersselaar, (Polar Star Films) head of documentary development and producer.
§ Àngels Villar, (freelance) specialist in documentary development and production.
- JuanCarlos Concha, (Apeman Studio) Trainer, producer and director of animated films. Director of NonStop Animation film festival.
The deadline to submit projects is Thursday 21st of February. On the 4th of March projects selected will be announced.
Two of the selected projects will opt to the Campus DocsBarcelona Award consisting in their automatic selection to take part in the Speed Meetings of DocsBarcelona 2020, where they will have meetings with international financers and decision makers.
Don’t lose the opportunity to grow your project with DocsBarcelona!
For more information please contact us at email@example.com